Sunday, June 24, 2012

SFR Brigade Mid Summer Blog Hop Winner!!!!



Woo hoo! What a great blog hop! Lots of fantastic comments and interesting posts.

Thank you all so much for participating. I wish I could give every one of my commentors a prize, but, alas, there is only one from here. And that one is....

Diana!

*Confetti in air*

Diana won a copy of Rulebreaker and an Amazon gift card.

But wait! There's more!

Be sure to check the SFR Brigade blog for the GRAND prize winner. Really. DO IT!!!! (That's a hint, people!)

Yanno, I love giving things away so much, and Rulebreaker's first "birthday" is coming up in August...Yep! I'm gonna do this again!

In the meantime, feel free to buy it if you can't wait ; )

Thanks again, everyone! I had a great time and hope you did too!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Neither beliver nor reject anything, because any other person has rejected of believed it. Heaven has given you a mind for judging truth and error, Use it. (Thomas Jefferson, American president)
Diablo 3 Gold | Runescape Gold | WOW Gold

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger qiongzhang55 said...

I love the polka dot cheap phones for sale clouds. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home